Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

7/11/08

Addicted 2 Coding..again..shittt

The same phase is back....the one that i simply cant resist..my manager in previous company warned me against it..she told me not to get too much involved in work..it only leads to higher expectations and eventually..burnout...but its happening again...

Last 2 weeks..hav been working from 9am to 8 pm...wo bhi leave at 8, since there s no bus after that...ek din worked till 9:30...had to literally force myself to leave (stayed at my frend's place that nite)....kya karey....its so addictive..agar code kaam na karey to keedha lag jaata hai usey fix karney ka.....

Addicted 2 coding..again..shitt :)

1 comment:

Reeta Skeeter said...

:)
Happy coding :P

Book Reviews