Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

6/4/08

Its raining again




And my feet seem to lose control..hav been waiting for this for so looooonggggg.....and i hav such an endless list of things 2 do this monsoon season..

- visit Malshej Ghat, Tamini Ghats, and Raigad, and Goa, and.....
- drive my bike at top speed, in heavy rain, with me completely blinded by the raindrops....wanna drive as if its my last dat on this earth...
.. the list seems to go on and on...

The rains hav been so different every season...in coll..i used to feel a sense of despair..a chill down my spine...just used 2 stare endlessly in the sky, feelin cold, feeling gloomy, wanting someone to hold my hand, to pull me in the rains..and play with me.
In Hyd, they were an oppurtunity..an oppurtunity to let my tears flow..without anyone noticing it.., to cry with my sobs drowned in the sound of rain drops.
In Pune..it was a new experience....the beautiful sceneries, breathtaking experiences, fun and laughter, and dancing all th while...i have been waiting for rains..after a long time...and today i wish....

I wish i had wings...
So that i cud fly high in th sky..
The cool breeze softly touching my cheeks,
And the rain drops soaking me in them..
Wish i had wings..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its raining cats n dogs in Mumbai.
Soon the local lines would be blocked, n I wud be stuck at my beautiful place.
Just 2 tall buildings in a radius of around 1 n a half kms, awesome sea view, green trees, rain falling on them……its just beautiful.
But I still wanna go to pune……..
Hum bahot saari jagah jayenge, bahot saara ghoomenge, bheegenge……………bahot mazza aayega…………………hehehehe....:)

Anonymous said...

I my self Bron and bought up in hyd and presently staying in pune....
I feel the same.... how much i love pune city.....its weather crowd everything is good... and much better compared to hyd....

Book Reviews