Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

2/6/08

Finallyy...my lappy is Insured :)

Finally..after months of trying, i got my laptop insured.

Here r the details:

The policy is offered by New India Assurance and is called 'Adhikari Suraksha Kavach'. Under this, i had to get four items insured...so i got the insurance for my lappy (Sony VAIO :P ), cell (Sony Ericcson W700i), baggage and one more thing (something called insurance for personal liability...dont know wht it means :) ..

The total coverage is arnd Rs 1,30,000 and the premium was Rs 1610 only (after tax) for a year.

Hope this info is of help.

2 comments:

Deepanjan said...

Thanks, pal!
I have found this information most useful.

Reeta Skeeter said...

Mubarak!

Book Reviews