Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

10/5/07

Like a Dream

Dated : 2nd Oct 2007

I completed 6 months in Amdocs, my probabation period is now over and m a permanent employee now :) So how have my 6 months been so far...they hav been like a dream......hav had one of the most fun filled and enjoyable moments of my life.....from organising parties to designing project t-shirts...from getting wet in the waterfall at Lohgarh to sitting on the edge of the mountain @ Matheran....hav been so busy havin fun ki tension leney ka time hi nahi mila :P Made some very gud (new) friends, and enjoyed with oldie goldie pals too....mota , owl, autumn, mandu........., and on top of all this I also got a performance bonus..a cool US $200 :P

The learning part has been the downside, but i hav tried to make up for it by doing certfications and working on making my own portal....

Man...all this seems like a dream... everything seems to fall in place.....i wonder how long wl it last...kabhi i dread the moment when it wl get over.... all i cn say is .. I m Prepared.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

goood.!!!!!! so u are havin a lot of fun here.........n i promise it wud continue..........chill maar yaar.....abhi to bahot kuchh baki hai.......aap ka candle light dinner;),LUSH jana..........loads of fun comin up......intezaar karo bachcha...........

delhidreams said...

gud to hear
and i hope it lasts a lifetime...
with ur anonymous frnds too...

Book Reviews