Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

9/16/07

Ganpati celebrations @ Pune

Hi, this Saturday we went to see the Ganpati celebrations and i must say it ws truly royal..it ws such a great feeling being a part of it. I am uploading the pics, also made a video but it needs a lot of editing before i put it up.....

P.S : We (me and m
y office pals) were going to the place by bus, but we didnt know at wht place we had to get down..so were asking other people in bus......there ws a girl sitting across, she asked me where i ws going, and said that she wud let me knw when the stop comes..for the rest of the journey we had a lot of eye-contact too :P, and then the stop came....but as i ws getting down i looked at her, and she smiled...... :) :) Yaar acha khasa chance miss ho gaya...hehehhehe...man m getting attractive day by day...hahahahhaha...hoohoohoohoo...sorry just cudnt stop laughing at this thought...anyways..hope u like the pics

































































2 comments:

Aditi said...

nice and refreshing.. there is so much drinking at the big mandals around here that ppl dont really wanna take part in the celebrations as they tend to get rowdy

Peenuts said...

(To Alok) I my dear friend , was takin the pics

Book Reviews