Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

5/17/07

Chaubey sey mulakat!!

The world is a small place..and it is the 2nd time i realised it this month..
1st time i was hanging out at FC Road (a popular eating place), having kulfi faluda..and standing next to me was my distant neighbour..baap rey..she s still the same..uski chappar chappar abhi bhi band nahi hui..hehehhe..just kiddin..she was my distant neighbour in Delhi..shifted to Bombay..hadnt seen her for nearly 3 yrs...aur ek dam sey wo merey saamney khadi thi...woww..she had come 2 Pune to spend time with her friends......
and the 2nd one....i met Chaubey....after 6 long yrs..never thought i wud meet him again when we left BVP Pune (that was my first college, before i joined DCE, he was my room-mate then)......we are now working in the same company...man!!! world is indeed a very small place :)

No comments:

Book Reviews