Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

5/23/07

A Bout of Lonliness :(


She is leaving me......one of my very gud friends has fallen in love, and is about to move on to the new phase in her life..i shud hav been happy for her, and i want to be happy for her...but suddenly this bout of lonliness has caught me, throwing me into panic..i am hating her for doing so, and i am damn jealous of the guy for her taking her away from me...... I knew this day wud come soon.........(hav got a bit used to it...as most of my friends are in the process of getting engaged, or settling down).. that very soon i wud be confronting something i hate....something for which i left hyd and came 2 Pune...LONLINESS... By next year most of my friends wil b going onsite or movin 2 Del.....and again i hav wud have to decide where to move on now...may b this time i wl b go back to my home.....gettin a bit tired of all this runnin around :( But then i have a year 2 enjoy, and i hope to make the most of it. As for my friend..i wl surely miss her presence......miss her a lot :|

3 comments:

Ram said...

A lot can happen in a year dude. And, everyone, has to settle down at some point of time. You, as well, could just be committed at the end of this year. So, dont worry man, lonliness isnt that bad. I`ve learnt to enjoy lonliness. Get along and have fun dude.Wish u the best...

Reni said...

wwooooowwww!!!u R lonely.....

Peenuts said...

Whts so abt thisssssss :( :(

Book Reviews