Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/17/07

Appeal


Samachar yeh hai ki I hav shifted 2 a new house...with my long lost Infy frends :) The location is quite nice and m liking it..weather s at its best these days..with rains in the evening, and my one-sided gf has kicked me out..she said that if dont hav a tab over my emotions it cn jeopardize our frendship..Par main kya karoo..just loose my control when talking to her :( So here i am..looking for some one......so that i get can over her.


Yeah i know how selfish this sounds, and it is indeed quite selfish of me but i guess ki mainey kaafi samaj seva kar li hai..now its time 2 b selfish..so if u r a gal, smart, sensible and in not-committed mode..lol..plz mujhe par kripa karo... :) :) or if u know anybode else matching this criteria..plz giv my reference..huh..dosti nibhaney key liye kya kya nahi karna padta :
P.S THIS S NOT MY PIC

No comments:

Book Reviews