Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

12/29/06

Happy New Year

Hello bhai logon :)

Hmmm..finally the year 2006 is going 2 end...well its been a rather long year for me :) But 2007 is finally here and it brings along new hopes, and enthusiasm..YEah i know its just another day after all ..so y th Ho Halaa over it..but then do we need a reason to celebrate ;)
Wish u a Happy New Year

1 comment:

meet_me said...

It might be just another day, but again, as u said, it brings new hopes and enthusiasm :-)

Thanks for ur wishes, and sincerely hoping that the coming year brings lots and lots of happiness in ur life ... may it fulfill allllll ur dreams and desires :-)

God bless u
n u have a happy new year and lovely celebrations for it !!!

Book Reviews