Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

10/27/06

Mera analysis

Mera analysis
10/24/06 07:19 pm

I hav given 15 Aimcat's now..and i still dont know where i stand and how 2 improve.

But once thing is for sure..the more i study the lesser i score, and the lesser i study, my score increases dramatically.

For past 2 weeks, i havent been able 2 study even a word, as a result, last time i gt 90%, and this time i hav gt my highest score yet..49 ..(though i forgot to mark some of the answers on my OMR sheet)
Also i hav studied like a donkey, and then my % dropped to 60%.

...so i am really confused..this correlation is really bewildering, and the idea of not studying and just straightaway giving CAT doesnt seem a very attractive option..

wht do u suggest?

No comments:

Book Reviews