Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

8/12/06

I wonder!



I wonder!

Hmmmm....... i work from 9 to 6 ..monday to friday, then go to play (volley, or baski or swimming..depends on the mood and weather too), reach home at around 10, study a bit, watch TV, listen to radio too..

also manage to sleep for 6-7 hrs..if its a sat morning and its raining outside (if i am lucky enough..which so far has happened only once in 6 months of my stay @ hyd..)i get up at 11 am.........otherwise weekends are even more hectic..classes and all....still i always find time 2 miss my friends...i wonder...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

n ur frnds also decide to miss u smtms... u just dont visit their place any more

Book Reviews