Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

7/3/06

Jeetega bhai Jeetega...




Jeetega bhai jeetega ..GERMANY jeetega..i Hav been an avid fan of Germany since the last world cup, truly mesimerissed by the likes of ballack, KAHN (my favourite) and now KLose..wow..wht a team.


I had have three bets with my flatmate so far..Italy vs Austraia: I said Italy wud win, he said Australia, France vs Brazil: I voted for France and last but not the least:Germany vs Argentina..who ws i opting for....I guess u already know that.
That night ws really an eventful one, the match began..first half passes.nothing happens, i start feeling the tension as Germany is among those who make early inroads......but still nothing was in sight.
Then 2nd half starts and its barely 5 min, ayola scores a goal..my roomy is all airs now, and i sink in my chair. Then cable goes out...i get my transistor, and we try 2 listen 2 the match commentary with utmost concentration and then 2 my relief....KLOSE comes 2 germany's rescue and to mine too...
Finally cable is back now and we watch the last 10 min with gr8 anxiety, but still no result.The extra half...i am literally praying that some thing happen, i hate penalty shoot outs, it makes me so nervous :( But it doesnt go that way.



I am just not able 2 sit and watch, i am moving here and there, not able 2 control my anxiety..
First Ayala misses, and i feel better, and then comes the final blow for Argentina..Canbiaso missess.............YIpeeeeeeee...know wht..i literally slided on the floor like they do on ground and i am like..yes yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss..c i told u, and i am dancing , jumping with joy...wow..WHT a RELIEF :)

No comments:

Book Reviews