Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

6/28/06

I feel like a..

I feel like a prostitute..yeah thats wht i feel like..people at their convience come into my life, use me,ek sey ek senti maartey hain and then fine day they disappear, vanish.

I search for them, remain in touch, but then months pass, but their is no response from their side. Finally i feel its no use dragging the relation and i leave it, bury it in my heart, put the sweet memories in a corner of my mind, and move on.....

And then our of the blue sky, they come back again..this time after a year..and they r like.."hi..how r u..long time no c..my no is ****, call kartey rehna"..

Wht the helllllllll..

Wht i am suppossed 2 do?? Tell them..sorry dude, the chapter has been closed or continue as if nothing had happened.I know i care for them and even when we werent in touch, i prayed 4 their well being..but this type of thing pisses me off...........puts me off my already quite unstable Emotional Balance.

I m confused..........

No comments:

Book Reviews