Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

6/12/06

Depressed-II

“Aankhon main..Anjaaney ..rehtey manzar kai
Seeney main..chubti hai..koi bebasi nai”
………
In yaadon main sajiiii, kuch baatein ankahee
In baaaton main kahiiin, khoi hai zindagi…….
Ankhon main anjaaney..rehtey..nazar kai………………….

A song from Ankahee..i listen 2 almost daily, but cud understand the meaning only today..still feeling depressed, more of disappointed…… and I all I want 2 do is..Write

1 comment:

meet_me said...

hmm, i missed a lot on ur blog! well, here is what i have to say first - cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!!!
smiling are u??

ok good. now the torch. It is alright. Relax.. there is always next time. And everything happens for a reason.
I m sure there is some good hidden in almost whatever happens. We aren't perfectionists. A hit and a miss always go hand in hand.

"I wonder, wud it b too late before I reach the end....."
There is no end buddy. And it is never too late. U r right in saying that it is such a long process of continuous improvement and evolution. It is long, but whoever said that it was impossible? For me, humans tend to perfection with their lives passing. But they never attain it. do u know why? coz perfection means an end, and i still hold what i said earlier - there is no end...

Our task is to go on and on and on - without knowing the means and ends coz we can never know them if they exist in the first place. And we have to go on.

That was enough of a torch light i guess. Didn't it seem like a tubelight now?? ;)

Take care n keep smiling... :)

Book Reviews