Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/24/06

I Swam the Whole Length

Yep i did..i finally did it..swam the whole pool length (approx 50 m), after a month of practice, and i felt so elated , just cudnt wait 2 blog it down :) Felt happy that my effort did pay off.And i m beginning 2 enjoy swimming now, it has taught me to slow myself down rather than rushing things and after a day of work, its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo " Wow" to take a dip in the coooooool water..really luv it.

2 comments:

delhidreams said...

okay,
let me guess...
so which of the three posts wud u like me to add a comment on?
and does it means 50 x 3 = 150m
???
q q q swimming around in my mind like crazy pino...

meet_me said...

Hmm I can only guess how excited u must hav been... coz u've posted this 3 times...
Great going!!
Have fun
Cheers!

Book Reviews