Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/25/06

Aaj ki taaza khabar

Namaskaar!

Aaj ki taaza khabar..We r having Intra DC Sports Meet (named Hyderaline) this week..I wl b participating in baski, volley and (if i get time..yep i m quite busyyyyyyyyyyy ) in Triathlon(1 km run part)..but the best part is out of the 200 people in our dept..only 2 VOLUNTEERS came 4ward for basket ball (that included me too)..kisi tarah sey hamney char log ikathey kiye, played with just four, and managed to score 3 baskets too ..though lost by 20-6..in volley..the situation in far better..we won the league and hav quarter finals today..TT main bhi chances are quite bright..as our DCE College Captain (Saurabh) is in our dept..so i hope ki is baar to main koi medal jeet jaunga ..kyon bey dhull kuch yaad aaya

1 comment:

delhidreams said...

and this is the last one.
well,
congratulations
and as i'm leaving,
best of luck for everything.

Book Reviews