Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

3/16/06

Holi-1

Hi!
Well if u r trying to make out any sense from the subject..let me tell u..there isnt any ;)
Its just abt my first holi celebrations @ infy, and its certainly worth mentioning :)

My Holi ws celebrated on 14th in the infy campus and on 15th all i did ws sleep, sleep an sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep..infact i slept so much tht my whole body has become rigid ;)

Ok i wont blabber much.......well the celebrations started at 5PM here..first there ws hurdle race, followed by ballon bursting, Matka Phodo and finally the best of all the events-RAIN DANCE..yep..we all danced non-stop fror almost 2 hrs in the rain..The DJ was too gud..ekdam mast mast ganey laga raha tha.man! my shoes were so soaked that i wsnt even able 2 lift my feet.from my hair, 2 my face, 2 MY CLOTHES(sabki bali chad gayi :) everything had turned pink..some sight that was........
finally at around 10 the celebrations ended..aur bus hum wahin lait gaye.. :)
So thats all abt my Holi..ab apni kathaa sunao..Bye

No comments:

Book Reviews