Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

2/12/06

Mera V-Day Scheduleeee


Hello namaskaaar..kasiey hain aap!

mera to haal behaal hai..bahut saara kaam le liya hai mainey (zabardasti :) n its keepin me more than busy..

n wht i wl b doing this V-DAy (my 23rd)..here s the schedule..

Before Lunch: C# class (yeah i m learnin .NEt after havin successfully learned JAVA)
After Lunch: Launch of the Web site i hav been workin on (actually its just a portal bt i prefer callin it a website..hahahaha..hopefully it wl launched without any glictches)
After Office..Rock Performance inside tha campus, then a Shayari Performance by the Talents Of infy.
The office people hav also organised for gifting of roses to ur loved ones..par main jisey chahta hoon wo to yahan hai hi nahin..aur uskey bina mujhe aur koi pasand hi nahin aata : ............but thats nt the end :) theres a DJ Nite..yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..m so happy..fultoosh naachney ka mood hai apun ka ..m really lookin 4waRD 2 THIS Dday..after a very Lonnnnnnnnnnng time

byeeee

No comments:

Book Reviews