Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

1/19/06

Thank U



"don't u worry, dear. what ur friend adi says is so right. the most important ppl. will remain with u always. ur family, best friends and ms. anonymous! so, cheer up!"

hi adi!

hmmm..thanks 4 the words..waisey bhi agar tu mujhse bhagna bhi chahey to bhi its nt possible..kyonki tu to phas gaya hai rey ;)

hi ms. anonmyous!

i dont know how much u know me but thats really nice of u..know wht when my one of my dearest friends said "Shud i trust u anymore"..i was really heartbroken.Believe me ..of all i did , i just wanted to help her.The thought of breaking her trust never even came to my mind.But i guess..i overdid it..huh.

I guess i still hav 2 learn..WHERE 2 DRAW THE LINE and i better learn it soon ;)

No comments:

Book Reviews