Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

12/18/05

me@hyd

hi friends!

i m finally here..yes i reached hyderabad today morning n then went 2 the infy hostel..its bigger n better than the first one at mysore and has the look of a hotel but m here 4 only 7 days..so today afternoon V went in search of a room and also found one. its a small bunglow (5BHK)..so 10 people wl b staying in this house and the best part is i hardly know any of my FLATMATES except 2-3 people.. its gonna b fun.

well i gt the news that v wl b on bench 4 the next 3-4 weeks. i dont know how true its is but then i hav though that i wl learn French n swimming during the free time (if there s any)

chalo i wl keep u updated..2morrow s my first day at this office so lets c how it goes.

1 comment:

delhidreams said...

hey pino,
dear dost, yaar, buddy, bhai, tu kaisa hai, dumb me, haven't read ur postings for sometime, look dont be blue, things r shaping up just nicely for u, dont be blue, cause i'm with u, and everyone who loves u, hey ye to poem ho gayi, just keep in touch and oh ye, main to kehna hi bhool gaya, BEST OF LUCK to you.
ur
adi

Book Reviews