Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

12/13/05

lil :) lil :(




hi people!

how s it going on..

abt me..i dont know..yeah i simply dont know wht 2 feel, how 2 react.I got my posting as Hyderabad and my IBU (Dept in which i wl b working ) is Resources, Energy and Utilities ( kind of related 2 my coll stream). apart from that i hav no clue abt it.. life has suddenly become a 'curve' and i guess i just cant bend around the corner 2 c whts lying ahead.

i m happy n excited becoz i m going 2 a new city, wl meet new people, a new office, and a break from studies..yeah i wl finally b working on a real project..

But i m sad or shud i say, feel apprehensive thinking wht if i dont get a project..wht if i hav 2 sit on bench, wht if the project is to my liking.

i really liked my stay here and the way life s dealt with here (though sometimes the PROFESSIONALISM got on my nerves) and wanna continue here before i go 4 the "higher studies" but..................................................... huh..
n most of all i wl miss all my friends..i ws hoping ki i get posting in pune / banglore.. isi bahaney dani/maria/mandu se to mulakat hoti rehti..even all of friends here hav got posted in seperate places..to think of it for four months v had lunch n dinner together aur ab.......................................................
WOW main itna senti kab se honey laga..hehehehehe

neways i guess one cn only move 4ward..LIFE never had a REWIND button..isnt it.

No comments:

Book Reviews