Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

9/4/05



hi phoolon aur kaliyon (BUDdies..hehehehe..sorry PJ)!

how r u .

abt me..

its 5:30 in the morning and i m still sitting at my desk..trying to figure out hw 2 complete my project n deadline of which is today 2PM.

but then i like it..life hre is like a horse out of control n i m learning how 2 manage it..though rather slowly..

par i m enjoying every moment of it..except 4 the fact i m yet 2 make many friends out here soi often fall short of company when i m in a mood 2 party..

n if u r still wondering y i wanna PARTY!!

well the reason is: I GT MY FIRST SALARY..

man i m feeling so overwhelmed..the feeling is simply amazing..simply undescribable.

finally i m standing on my own feet n its time 2 get these feet RUNNING.. ;)

chalo bye

No comments:

Book Reviews