Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

9/10/05

helloooooo ppl!

whts up..well i m pretty relaxed today..v r studying RDBMS this week.. n its relatively easy..short assignmnets n even shorter class durations..so i m having plenty of free time 2 boast abt

n 2 make use of it..i thought wht better way then watch a movie..so 15 of us went 2 watch..NO ENTRY.

abt the reviews..( i know its 2 late 4 that..but then i luv 2 spark controversies )..i liked it..its a light headed comedy..though a bit "cheapad" (vulgar) at times..but then i had a hearty laugh n i really liked the role of salman khan n my view that celina jaitley doesnt know the abc of acting ws strengthened..

after that v went 4 a lil shopping n then had dinner at a chinese cuisine.

so it ws a nice day ..a gr8 escape from the normal 24*7 work routine.

No comments:

Book Reviews