This happened yesterday..I came back to my desk after swimming and ws abt to unlock my comp when my PM came 2 me and said that he wanted 2 hav a few words..
I ws quite surprised. we sat outside our bldg, on the stairs and had a long chat..
he asked me abt my educational backgrd, my interests, how i ws finding working with the team and how i felt abt the project.He also talked abt his hobbies, his career path, life @ infy and many more things..
i never felt i ws talking 2 my BOSS, his way for so informal and it made me so comfortable.
I am really glad and extremely thankful 2 him for sparing so much time out of his really busy schedule............
Thank You Sir
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on Fairplay India 2026.
2 comments:
sure that ws cool.. :)
lucky u!! n it is hard to find such kinda bosses...right?
yeah, i've that kinda boss too...
my dear 'pinaki da'
Post a Comment