Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

2/2/13

Turning 30


Well I have officially touched 30s. In a year i would be saying bye bye to my 20s forever.

Leaving 20s is supposed to be a big turning point in a guy/man's life. I dont know how my 30's would be, but i can surely say that my 29th birthday was very special, thanks to my beloved wife. And the most beautiful part of it was that it took me completely by surprise-a very pleasant surprise indeed.

I thought it wud end with just candles and flowers but it was pleasant to see my friends and our new neighbours gathering together to celebrate my birthday, followed by sumptous dinner cooked by my very talented wifey.

Thank u God. The entry into my 30's has surely been a pleasant one.

1 comment:

Reeta Skeeter said...

:) belated birthday!

Book Reviews