Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

7/18/12

5 months of married life

Its been more than 5 months since i got married to my dearest wifey, and it will be close to a year soon since we started knowing each other. Time flies indeed. The excitement of dating has given way to comfort of togtherness . Its been a sweet and salty journey so far. The innumerable sweet moments make me thank God for his gratefulness, and for the salty moments, I pray for maturity to handle them with wisdom.

Have been going to the gym for almost 4 months now (though without any perceptible improvement in my physique) but m happy that I have finally joined one. Also I participated in the Noida 10 K marathon few days back. It felt such an achievement when i could complete the 10 km (though i took approx 1 hr).

All set to race in the Noida 10 K

A happy me - after crossing the finish line.
Next target is Airtel Delhi Run.

No comments:

Book Reviews