Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

11/12/09

Happy Birthday Ami

Its my 'One upon a time' love's birthday on 16th. I didnt even remember it at all, till a reminder mail brought it to my notice.

Talk of getting over things - while its a boon becoz its doesnt let things get on my head, its also a bane, coz it makes me devalue things, feel less compassionate about them, and makes me  feel i can adjust even if they leave me :(

Btw i had a dream today in which i got a letter sayin i was being transferred to Gurgaon. Somehow i misplaced it...and was searching for it. I woke up and started searching for the letter, only to realise it was a dream :)

2 comments:

autumn said...

arrey...tht heading raised a lot of hopes of some spicy stuff coming ahead in the post...but tht was so dull. And what does once upon a time love mean...has ur love interest changed...what more about ami..blah blah.....

agar nahi likhna tha to ummeed kyun jagai? reader's ke emotions ke saath khilwaad?

autumn said...

sorry for my english..yeh din raat likhne ka dushparinaam hai ;)

Book Reviews