Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

9/1/09

Havin a fundoo time

On Friday nite we had office party..non veg, booze(btw i dont drink) and dance.
Saturday ko went to see G I Joe with roomies. What an action packed movie..loved every bit of it. Sunday ko went to Tamhini Ghats with office frends (Will put details of this one later). Amazing place to be. The ghats are actually a narrow stretch of road surrounded by beautiful waterfalls.


That was about the weekend. Monday was office, but didnt have any work. Took a leave today (just like that), have another off on Thursday (Some festival). So this week i will be going to office only on alternate days..wowwww...its like m living a dream :P (touchwood).

I wish ki har week aisey hota :) :)

No comments:

Book Reviews