Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

5/6/09

Stage 2 starts

Stage one is succesfully compelete (and within timeframe).. Now its time for stage two to start..it involves following:
1) Saving enuf to cover for my unavoidable expenses (basically policy premiums)
2) Find other ways of monetary sources..targeting to generate $1 per day from my blogs in advertising
3) Find a job in a field of interest..currently event management.

Hav given myself a time period of 2 months for first two tasks.. task 3 will be done on a ongoing basis. Lets c i make a breakthru soon.

Amen!

3 comments:

Swati said...

Wise saying.thnx.
Nd i hope u do make the breathru.
Amen. :)
Waise what was stage 1?

Peenuts said...

U hav 2 read my blog to know that :) :)

Swati said...

Well..i did read ur blog bt culdnt find nythin related to ur stage 1.Maybe u hav written it in some code language which i cant decipher. :P
I thnk u r on some secret mission.
Nwayz carry on with ur mission. :)

Book Reviews