Who Am I??

Delhi->hyd->Pune, India
An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/2/09

Something to talk about

2nd April 2007 – 1st April 2008 : New company, new project, new friends, lots of adventures and treks, parties and hangouts, salsa classes, two salary increments, and two bonuses.

2nd April 2008 – 1st April 2009: Same company, new project, new team mates, old friends getting married, lots of work, almost no adventures or treks, a few parties (but they were no more the same), salsa and bollywood classes (only thing I feel like talking about), no bonus, and no increment either but lots of ‘one 2 one’ meetings K

Yups, I completed my 2nd year in Amdocs, and feel like celebrating..not because I have completed another successful year but coz I managed to complete a year..despite many odds.

Hope I manage to survive this ‘era’ of recession J

Cheers

No comments:

Book Reviews