Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/24/09

Fish

If u cant choose ur work, then choose ur attitude..
thats wht this book says, and that wht precisely i am trying to implement in my life as well.

The four learnings of this book are :

1) Make their day

2) Play

3) Be Present

4) Choose ur attitude


Wht ever i do i try and give ny 100% attention..i mite still work only for 9 hrs but i have increased my quality time from 62% to 73% (well beyond the stipulated target of 70%).
I try and enjoy my work..but since coding in project is quite monotonous, i have started making my own site, and suddenly the learning curve is on a rise..and m able to use each day in a meaning full way.

In doing the above i hav already choosen my attitude..'Work still sucks..but i need the bucks' :)

Hope this book is help to those who are being plagued by issues similar to mine.

All the best

No comments:

Book Reviews