Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

1/28/09

Talking 2 myself

Shud i go choose work or work environment?? Will i get work like anywhere else in this company?? But the work env is havin a depressing effect on me..i ws hoping 2 bring abt a change..instead i hav changed..hav started pitying myself..and there s nobody i look up to..my GL and Manager r the last person who wud bother to share all this....Wht if i end up in a worse situation...is it possible to fall into a worse situation than this...the world seems so dark.....not able to forsee anything......anything at all....just know that i wont let all this get over my head...
Lets go and play some pool :)

No comments:

Book Reviews