Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

11/24/08

Got Placed!!

Ofcourse not me... :) :)
Autumn got placed yesterday..the first in her batch ..(totally unexpected from a lazy bum like her :P :P)...m happy for her...but she said i dint look happy....its true to quite an extent..m happy that she got placed with a decent package...but m sad....coz she wud be leavin me soon....this thought itself makes my heart heavy..kal sey hav been tryin to smile...par ho hi nahi paa raaha.....
Bas yahi lag raha hai ki kitna acha hota if life wud hav been a straight line....though terribly boring but still less painful..

1 comment:

chunky said...

hmmmm, yea :) i agree with u...
bt honestly, there r times i reallly feel life shud b a straight line, regardless of the fact that it wud be boring.... it's like we're never happy in what we have!

bt remember, as i always say, "to meet and part is the way of life, to part and meet again is the hope of life!"

take good care of urself!

n good luck n best wishes to autumn :)

Book Reviews