Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

11/27/08

Backbencher


Viju and Bhawna are getting married

Sid and Tanya are goin to hav a baby

Maria got thru in ISB

Chetan is studyin at FMS

Koyla is doin PhD from US

Chugh, Ruchi, Anand, Pragati, PG, Komya have completed their PGs from top notch colleges

Kaushal got thru into Adobe...

Dhull is doin MTech from IIT


........used to b in the top 7 of my batch in college....today among the last 7.

And i cant help but smile at this thought (fact i mean)...but being a backbencher is an experience of its own....

hamesha zindagi key baagney ki bajaye i thot ki let life lead me this year...unfortunately it dint happen..now the year is gettin over..its time to take control again

No comments:

Book Reviews