Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

10/10/08

Newspaper = 36 pages of Sad News

Aaj kal newspaper padna is like reading 36 pages of sad news..no its not rapes or murders that hog the limelight anymore..its the global meltdown..the financial crisis that has taken the work by storm...a few weeks back their was news of big investment banks crumbling is US, a few days back it ws about an Indian NRI killing himself and his family because he lost everything in this crisis...yesterday it ws about the financial crisis hitting Indian shores....there ws an article that said that a leading Indian private bank, a major construction company, and a big telecom company have suffered huge losses in this crisis...i dont want to take any guesses..because if my guess are correct..then i stand to lose all my fixed deposit investments (saved over the last 3 yrs in THAT bank), and all my other investments (in the form of shares bought of the THAT construction company)
....talk of sadak pey aa jaana...i stand at the verge of witnessing it...to add to my woes..their ws another article on how IT companies are cutting on jobs....m thinking of calling up my school teacher and applying for the post of Computer Science teacher (i have always wanted to be a teacher) :P ..hehehehe.......
Anu was sayin yesterday that 90% of my problems are a creation of my own brain..i pray she s right. Well m not the only one facing such crisis..infact i know people who r in much worse situation than I am..life is not that bad after all...whts say??

No comments:

Book Reviews