Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

9/8/08

Target..730

Hav decided to go for GMAt..the test date is 22nd Sep... Still not getting scores anywhere near my target of 730 in mock exams, but felt i was not improving much..

As has always been, English (Sentence Correction to be specific) is my nemesis here as well.Hav completed most of the course material and referred a number of books but to no avail.

Was getting scores arnd 710 but yesterday it fell to 670 :(

Lets c wht the D day has in store for me..

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Shankha said...

Hey, good decision. All the best!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm good luck ji :)
humari best wishes r with u always! i hope u fare well thru!
bye fr now

- MM

Anonymous said...

Fadu...launda phod raha hai

Book Reviews