Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

9/18/08

Mood of the day-Nervous

Thodi thodi faat rahi hai..yeah u heard me rite...thodi der pehley sab okay tha..had my lunch..sabsey gaapey mari, par jaisey hi desk pey aaaya..mera dil jor sey dhadakney laga hai...
Pata nahi kya hoga....will i achieve my target..the chances are bleak..the loopholes wide open....
i hav practiced and practiced but to no avail..at the end of the day wht i lacked ws smart work...
Sentence Correction s still a major roadblock....and no where in my mocks i hav achieved a score near 730.....
Just 3 days left for my GMAT exam....pata nahi kya hoga :( :(

2 comments:

meet_me said...

how ws it, agar ho gaya toh?
nahi toh all teh best .... i reallllly wish u lotsssssss of luckkk!

n keep us posted :)
take care

Shankha said...

How was it?

Book Reviews