Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

9/12/08

Enthusiastic..No more..

I was havin a chat with Nidhi today and casually asked her that wht change she has noticed me since the past 1.5 yrs that she has known me...
She said..'ur enthusiasm'..u r no more the same enthu person i had known..u hav become very 'dheela dhaala'..
A very correct observation indeed...sara enthu gayab ho gaya hai..and no matter how hard i try to push things, it remains a half hearted effort..givin gmat, scjp and doin many other things par its no more with the same enthu that ws there once...
Wht will help me out..hav no clue...who wil b able to help me out...hav no clue...just gazing at life...hoping that a door wil open..
'Amen'

No comments:

Book Reviews