Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

8/17/08

Wish i was '50'

Wish i was '50'..thats what i want to be when i wake up 2morrow...50 for me means the end of all struggles..the end of all fights..irrespective of whether i fail or succeed. 50 means freedom..freedom from all boundaries and responsibilities...freedom to live th way i want...to take risks without thinking of consequences..to do bungee jumping from the riskiest peaks, go out in a yatch in the most dangerous oceans, do paragliding in the most dangerous winds .. do everything without the worry of coming back alive..yes 50 means freedom from life without the worry of death.
P.S: Have been shaking my legs too much these days...this means m takin a lot of tension..feelin a lot of pressure....and this is not unwanted..its just that my plans havent turned up the way i wanted them to, and i have no backups left :( But my dad is pissed off with this habit of mine..infact he even thought of tying my legs :P

No comments:

Book Reviews