Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/12/08

What Next!!!

12th April 10:30 pm

Feeling very alone today.........went on a drive on my bike..ghar main dil hi nahi lag raha tha..Watched Metro in the evening..may b uska asar hai...wondering ki main kis cheez key peechey bhaag raha hoon..kya talaash raha hoon, wht m doin so far from my home....wht do i want 2 become..?? And i have answers to none of these questions..

This is my Year of Answers.....i am letting this year find answers for me..giving it a chance :) Dekhtey hain kaunsa darwaza khulta hai :)

Bas dil kar raha hai ki koi mujhe galey sey lapait ley......wanna just stare from my window sill endlessly..

btw i hav found my five fav favorite spots:

1) Meri chaat (roof), Pune
2) Stairs of Birla Mandir, Hyderabad
3) Steps by the fish pond in Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
4) The rocky beach-Harihareshwar..it felt so awesome there....surrounded by sea, waves splashing, and the wind playing with ur hair...it ws such a calming experience
4) My window sill, Pune - Mast hawa, me sitting on the window sill..staring down, watching children playin, my 1st love in my lap, and me typing away endlessly :)

Also cleared my certification today....now i am an Oracle Certified Associate :)

No comments:

Book Reviews