Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

2/27/08

Movie Review - American Gangster

Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe - two excellent actors, one against the other...an excellent storyline and some wonderful dialogues..the result..a gripping movie...
I was spellbound by the application of mind by Denzel (the drug lord), to become the best in the gang, and then how Russell (the cop) counters him and catches hold of Denzel and all others associated with him...
I know this doesnt seem to make much sense, so go and watch this one..hope u wl enjoy it as much as I did.

5 comments:

Shankha said...

Hi,

So many posts in a single day!!!

I had my S.P.Jain interview day before yesterday. It went well. But with such a huge calls to seat ratio, I'm not expecting much. Let's see wat happens.

Had IMT interview today. It's in the blog. Do read it up!!

Shankha.

delhidreams said...

'long lost friend'???

Anonymous said...

'long lost friend'???....
.....??????????????????????????

Anonymous said...

Hi Shanka!

U r quite rite..there s so much of competition that u really cant say anything..plus the interviewers were quite nice....though they did grill us but never let us get under stress...

All the best to u and 2 me too :)

- Pushkin

delhidreams said...

"I know this doesnt seem to make much sense"

... but then what does

;)

Book Reviews