Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

1/18/08

Talking of Values!!!!

This happened to me a week back....i ws riding on my roomie's scooty...(I had just my driving licence...gaadi key saarey kagaz kho chukey hain)...and then ..for the first time in my life i ws caught by a 'thulla'.. (traffic policemen)...
He asked me to produce the papers
Me -- Nahi hain...ghar par hain..jaldi main bhool gaya :P
Thulla- '300 Rs fine lagega'....

I decided to stick to my morals and took out my wallet..aur dekha ki usmey sirf 200 Rs hain..... :(
Then he said ki jitney hain utney do..receipt nahi milegi...(mujhe laga jab har**panti karni hai to achey sey karo.) ..

Me... gaadi main petrol nahi hai..
thulla - acha 150 dey do..
Me - Uncle 100 rs ley lo.....plzzzz

And he agreed....

I have donated the remaining 200 Rs to a charity....

Talking of values!!!!!!!!

As to wht autumn said : 'whew...!!!!!!!!! somebody talkin of ethics n values........!
you really wud't have done what ur frend did.. fellow....!!! huh.....'

@ Ms. autumn.....there r two type of people..
1) those who practice and then preach
2) those who intend to practice wht they preach..i dont know if i wud hav done that or not but the intention is definitely there and that counts..doesnt it???


4 comments:

Reeta Skeeter said...

Intention counts!
Aye!
Heee I thought thullas r called maamus in pune...

Reeta Skeeter said...

No no... infact I know that they r called so :P

Anonymous said...

I agree miss..i ws just using the Dilli lingo :) :)

Anonymous said...

senti mat ho yar, maan li teri baat.........tu to emotional ho gaya..................;)

Book Reviews