Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

10/1/07

Movie Review


THis post is pending since last week..but i ws so busy havin fun n coding n studyin that i cudnt find time to complete it...but then better late than never..rite??
When u watch 'Bourne' movies u cant help comparing (though u shudnt) them with Bond ones, which seem so stupid and illogical in front of it......yeah i agree that they r a completely different series, and each one has a identity of his own, but Jason Bourne somehow manages to touch me more, makes more impact because it all seems to realistic..no hi-fi gadgets, no showy aeroplanes, no kissing of babes in middle of action :P ..hats off to Jason Bourne..Matt Damon has pulled off another great thriller.....in short this movie shud not be missed out...Hope u enjoy it too like I did..its a full 'paisa vasool'.

1 comment:

Aditi said...

ooh i guess i will be waiting a little longer for it

Book Reviews