Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

9/6/07

RaNdOM thOughTs

Things i like 2 do when i am home..
1) Sister sey ladaai karna :P
2) Catch up with old pals
3) Relish 'mom-cooked' food (However my taste in food has diminshed 2 such an extent that it doesnt matter
anymore wht i am eating unless until its edible :| )
4) Listen to my fav radio shows........u know wht amazes me...its been 8 long yrs since i started to listen to them and they r still there.. YAFI, Cycos, Livewire, Love guru.. with same old RJs....they remind me of old days when i used 2 study for hrs preparing for entrance exams, my Radio by my side...infact i am such an addict that i carry a transistor everywhere i go :)

One of the things i hate:
Being videoed when m dancing...i lov 2 dance and i dance as if wont b getting any chance to dance again :P ...but watch myself dancing...man its so embarrassing ..lol

2 comments:

Aditi said...

one of the things i hate is to be photographed or worse videotaped when eating.. who does that? yet they do it at all those silly functions

Reni said...

da radio is ma best friend...in fact a part of me dies when i can't listen 2 my favourite radio station...waaaaaaaa!!!!

Book Reviews