Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

8/12/07

My Idea of a Terrific Weekend

Trip to Khadakvasala Dam on Saturday evening, Shopping on Sunday @ Pyramid (along with watchin hot babes..lol), followed by Dinner @ Mainland China..thats my idea of a terrific weekend :)

Well my roomy is goin 2 US, so he ws eager to visit some place arnd Pune, and as i always ws ready to pitch in, so he arranged for a bike, and then we went to KHadakvasla Dam. It ws soooooo beautiiiiifffulllll....the waves were so strong, it was like they wud take me away with them, and the sand below my feet slipped with every receding wave...man i LUV this...its so exilerating, so relaxing.
Wahan pey we had Bhutta, chai and pakodey..but the most disappointing thing was that there was not a single dustbin there....so though i sat there cursing the Municipality, i realised that i shud, from now on, carry my own plastic bag, to take care of such eventuality.
On Sunday, went for shopping, bought my self a T-shirt after a rather longggg time, or shud i say ki mere size key kapdey miltey hi nahi :P
Then merey roomy ney treat di, (as he s going 2 US) @ Mainland China...well how ws it...i had only veg stuff, and i dint like much..it was too damn costly, and though the ambience was very nice, food was just OK..nothing SPECIAL..Will post some pics too asap

1 comment:

Aditi said...

i hate littering as well and its quite annoying how there are not enough dust bins around.. except most roadside vendors have their own dustbins lately... so that helps..
sounds fun.. cant wait to see the waterfall pics
=)

Book Reviews