Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

8/14/07

Happy Independence Day

Since morning I have been getting e-mails and sms’es wishing me INDENDENCE DAY “in advance”!!!!!!!!!!… Khair everyone has their own ways of celebrating and I am doing so by investing in India’s future. I am donating a small sum towards my company’s Social Initiatives for this Day, which will suffice for a child’s meals for a month. Actually I wanted to be a part of this initiative but somehow I always manage to keep myself Busy  I know it’s not a big thing, but I hope, somewhere somehow, I would make a ‘small ‘ difference.

I hope we all will make a difference.

Happy Independence Day

4 comments:

Aditi said...

hey...happy indepdence day to u.. like i mentioned before its a great thought.. particularly since u are changing something abt your lifestyle to give..
also there isnt a way to access the previous posts here?

Peenuts said...

Hi..wish u the same.Btw u can access my older posts by clicking on 'Older Posts' link on the bottom right corner of my blog.
Cya

Reni said...

whoa!way 2 go big guy...

deepthi vinod said...

cheers peenuts....and attaboy...and wish u the telephone bill too..hope a child smiles with your voice :)

Book Reviews