Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

6/29/07

The Leaking Tap


I am facing another 'dilemma', so i though i wud better discuss this one too. There s a tap in my society which is leaking for the past 1 month, leading wastage of lot of water. I have written several complaints to the society incharge/builder, but to no avail. I though i shud better get repaired it myself, as it wud not cause much of a dent in my pocket..but then i felt that this ws not the solution 2 this problem..tomorow some other tap wud get damaged, then wht..? Wht i need 2 do is to get the people concerned to carry out appropriate action, but havent succeded in doing this so far????? Wht shud i now do?Shud i get this tap repaired by myself? Shud i continue to pursue the builder? Any other suggestions???

3 comments:

divya said...

get the tap repaired and send the bulder a bill.....

Shruti said...

the same suggestion as given by Divya...

meet_me said...

hmm, the other side of the economically progressing India. Some things that desperately need change haven't changed...
the other day, i wrote at a forum about recycling.. some simple suggestions as in what can be recycled and some facts. I got a veryy simple question - "how do we do it?". And I had no clue what to tell them; I could write about the way it is done in Canada - the way it is promoted here, but i don't really know how it is done in my country....

sorry, got way drifted and finished without a suggestion. But i am sure these two ladies have done the honours :)

Take care

Book Reviews