Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

5/4/07

Office Bunk

The first time in my life I bunked office, the first time I visited Lonavala, and the first time I went to a water park…

Yes that was how I spent my Thursday J

We had a project party yesterday, and thanks to PM, he arranged for us to have it on a weekday ;)

It ws undoubtedly one of the best parties I have ever been to.

From playing Damshuraj in the local train, to swimming in the pool, to dancing around in artificial rain (in our swimming shorts), ……..we had every bit of fun.

The water slides were even better, (though few in no), but that feeling of zooming around in the tubes, zig zagging, almost turning upside down, and then falling into the water with a Splash…..WOWWWWWWWW J If u haven't been to one, u definitely hav missed out on something.

Then we had dinner at a restaurant in Pune, where I got to taste some authentic North Indian spicy food…yummy

At the end of the day all of us in the team were damn tired but still wanted to continue havin fun…..but then…….

………………….all gud things come to an end

That's all abt me, how r u doin!

No comments:

Book Reviews