Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/8/07

Bye Bye Infy

This was last mail from my Infy id:

"Bye Bye Infy".. I have been waiting to say this for a rather long time. Have seen numerous such mails, and everytime i wondered when wud that moment come in my life, and finally when it has come, i just want some one to stop me. Last minute nostalgia i guess.

"Chal padey hain hum,

Ek naye safar par,

Par aarzoo yehi hai,

Ki koi rok ley mujhey"

The time spent at infy is simply unforgettable....

Wo training key din...wo Ilite ki classes, claases main sona, aur raat raat bhar jaag kar gappain marna...

Wo naye dost banana, aur week end pey ghoomney jaana...wo compre key liye padna, aur phir pass honey key liye pray karna.

Wo production main aana...wo bench pey samay bitana...wo project key liye tarasna, aur project main aakar bench key liye tadapna.

Wo raat raat bhar kaam karna, aur ek appreciation key liye tarasna...wo PM sey meethi meethi nok jhonk, wo kaam na karney key bahaney dhoondna.

Wo kuch kar guzarney ki hasrat rakhna, aur na kuch kar paney par apni bebasi pey hi hasna.....

Well i have had some memorable times at Infy...some i wud always remember and some i wud never be able to forget.

But i do hope that in this busy world, where we have so little time for ourselves, we wud still be in touch.

So that i can keep on bombarding you with my forwards..lol...just kidding.

"Yaadon ki potli band, nikal padey hain hum,

Jab dil karega, khol usey yaad kar lengey tumhey"

Bye Bye Infy

Keep in Touch

No comments:

Book Reviews