Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

2/5/07

Another superb work

Another superb work from Madhur Bhandarkar..he surely knows how 2 touch the 'Right' chords. While Traffic Signal is nothing when compared to Page 3, it surely managed to touch my heart, and mostly because i cud relate to the movie so much. I was like..'areyy yeh sab to merey saath bhi hua hai'..a software engg asking for money, a person moving around in undies, begging for money..huh..

And while i thought the movie wud just b an open ended one, bringing problems to the fore but no solution..i ws proved wrong. "Silsila"(-the protagonist) gathered the courage and spoke against those reponsible for the plight of so many who suffer daily (but still keep that smile on their face).

The movie re-iterates the fact that its We, the People who are the root cause of this corruption and Only WE are the solution to this problem.

It feels so gud to say all this, but so tough to do it..sometimes i feel really helpless, helpless because i am doing nothing for the people around me, nothing 2 help them live a better life, nothing to make this nation a better one. Just sitting in a cubicle, writing code, takin home a salary that doesnt provide me any satisfaction.
I feel like just another Software Engineer, who neither is adding value to himself, not to the company..
People say 2 me, that it takes "something" to make a Difference..something which i dont have..which the likes of Dhiru bhai,Ratan Tata had at their age..

I say.."I dont have that 'something' but still i want 2 make a difference" and i guess thats what makes me unique..thats what makes me Different.

2 comments:

Winner said...

Abe quality sudhar gayi hai teri likhane ki,
project se time mil raha hai shayad!! :)

delhidreams said...

:)
gud comment that by winner

Book Reviews